ACTS Suspending Worship Service on March 15, 2020.
Out of an abundance of caution, ACTS will not have a public worship service on March 15th and all weekday rehearsals and in-person gatherings have been suspended for the week.
More information will follow shortly, we are exploring platforms for streaming a modified service.
Guidance if you are sick
- Stay home if you feel sick, even if your symptoms are mild. It’s better for you and it keeps others from getting sick, too. Do not go to work, school, or public areas, and do not use public transportation.
- Call your doctor before going in and seeking care in person. Most people will get better with rest so there is usually no need to see a doctor if you have mild symptoms.
- If you need help finding medical care, call the Los Angeles County information line 2-1-1, which is available 24/7.
- If you are having difficulty breathing or keeping fluids down, go to an emergency room or call 911 right away.
- When you call, tell your doctor about your symptoms as well as exposureto someone who has COVID-19 or any recent travel.
- Certain people such as older adults, pregnant women, and those with compromised immune systems or underlying medical problems are also at higher risk and should communicate with their health care professional as soon as possible if they feel ill.
- If you come into contact with someone with COVID-19, you should also call a doctor, even if you are not yet showing symptoms.God bless,Pastor Joe